To establish a fenced-in, off-leash community park where well-behaved, vaccinated canines can exercise in a clean and safe environment without endangering or annoying people, property or wildlife. To develop a well maintained space in a beautiful area open to all dog lovers and friends who are willing to uphold the park’s rules and regulations.
Benefits & Interest
- Socialization for dogs and people
- Source of pride and sense of community
- High interest on social media/word of mouth
- Promote responsible pet ownership
- Training and demonstration opportunities
- An opportunity for promoting a friendly lifestyle/community with great economic impact. A sense of “place” and a reason to stop and stay a while.
- Promote friendly, lifestyle community- great place to live, work and play
- A place for veterinarians, national park personnel & others to send tourists who have dogs
Dog Park Etiquette
A dog park is a great opportunity to educate on being a responsible pet owner and enhancing the human/animal bond